Formula Sports FSA 390 90% Tungsten Darts are a perfect Dart for Beginners through to the Professional Player
With such a variety of different weights and styles to choose from, it is hard to look past these beauties
Another highlight of this particular Dart, is its Black and Orange colouring; these two colours stand out against the White or Black segments on any Dartboard, making them clearly visible
Available in 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28gm
If you desire a heavier Dart, this range is also available in weights 30gm through to 42gm. See under FSA 390 Heavy Tungsten Darts
Designed in Australia by Formula Sports
3 x Flights
3 x Nylon Shafts
1 x Point Protector
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
- Any orders placed outside of normal business hours or over the weekend will be addressed at the start of business the next working day.
- Orders made before 12pm Monday – Friday (ex. Public Holidays) have the best chance of leaving that day. We will still do everything we can to get all orders after 12pm out that day as well but if for any reason we can’t make that happen, they will leave first thing the next business day.
- Orders are usually compiled and despatched within 24 hours, however this cannot always be guaranteed. In the event of a delay we will email you to notify you of the situation.
- Parcels are sent via Australia Post and APD. Delivery time frames may vary depending on delivery location. Please note that the time frames specified below are in addition to the 24 hrs we need to prepare your order for despatch.
- Regular Post: 3-5 working days. WA and NT are 5-7 working days.
Shipping within Australia
Non-bulky orders start from $7.95. Our real time shipping calculator takes the weight of your products ordered and your postcode.
At the checkout or in your cart, it queries Australia Post in real time to give you the best possible shipping quotes based on the exact weight and your location. You will then be able to make your decision based on those quotes.
You will always pay the bare minimum when it comes to shipping your order and we will never mark up the shipping costs.
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd understands that we have an obligation to ensure that you receive your orders and whilst Australia Post are very efficient, we cannot guarantee that a situation may arise whereby a parcel gets lost in transit. In the event that this should be lost or damaged, be assured that the problem will be rectified as soon as possible.
Once your exchange/return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned purchase. If your returned purchase has met all the requirements of our return policy, your refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Return Address for your Purchase
Before returning your purchase to us, please make sure you contact us first. This is so we can discuss the issue and be aware that a purchase is returning to us. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (08) 8262 7165 to organise the return.
To exchange or return your purchase with us, please send it back to:
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd
Shop 24, 16-28 Research Road
Poorka SA 5095
Return Shipping Costs
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to exchange or return your purchase. Original shipping costs are also non-refundable.
If you are receiving a refund on a faulty product, then both the cost of goods and freight will be refunded.