The Outlaw is an absolute steal – and top quality to boot. From absolute beginners to experienced Dart-slingers, this self-healing bristle Dartboard is built tough to international tournament specifications, with staple free technology for fewer bounce outs
This full size 18″ x 1 1/2″ Dartboard complies with World Dart Federation specifications to ensure quality and to give you an edge against competitors. There are no staples preventing bounce outs, which means better scores every time
The Outlaw features a removable number ring for easy board rotation, this extends the playing life of your Board. We suggest you rotate the number ring regularly to even out wear
The Outlaw is made from quality sisal, a high-density fiber that is compressed into a sturdy Dartboard, extending its life and allowing it to self-heal. The fibers expand when a Dart tip is removed to close the area around the puncture
Durable inks that will provide a vibrant colorfast surface, meaning this Board will stay looking good for longer
Use the enclosed wall bracket for easy installation and Board rotation without ever having to remove the Dartboard. This gives you more time to play and less time re-adjusting your Board
Designed in New Zealand by Shot!
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
- Any orders placed outside of normal business hours or over the weekend will be addressed at the start of business the next working day.
- Orders made before 12pm Monday – Friday (ex. Public Holidays) have the best chance of leaving that day. We will still do everything we can to get all orders after 12pm out that day as well but if for any reason we can’t make that happen, they will leave first thing the next business day.
- Orders are usually compiled and despatched within 24 hours, however this cannot always be guaranteed. In the event of a delay we will email you to notify you of the situation.
- Parcels are sent via Australia Post and APD. Delivery time frames may vary depending on delivery location. Please note that the time frames specified below are in addition to the 24 hrs we need to prepare your order for despatch.
- Regular Post: 3-5 working days. WA and NT are 5-7 working days.
Shipping within Australia
Non-bulky orders start from $7.95. Our real time shipping calculator takes the weight of your products ordered and your postcode.
At the checkout or in your cart, it queries Australia Post in real time to give you the best possible shipping quotes based on the exact weight and your location. You will then be able to make your decision based on those quotes.
You will always pay the bare minimum when it comes to shipping your order and we will never mark up the shipping costs.
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd understands that we have an obligation to ensure that you receive your orders and whilst Australia Post are very efficient, we cannot guarantee that a situation may arise whereby a parcel gets lost in transit. In the event that this should be lost or damaged, be assured that the problem will be rectified as soon as possible.
Once your exchange/return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned purchase. If your returned purchase has met all the requirements of our return policy, your refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Return Address for your Purchase
Before returning your purchase to us, please make sure you contact us first. This is so we can discuss the issue and be aware that a purchase is returning to us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8262 7165 to organise the return.
To exchange or return your purchase with us, please send it back to:
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd
Shop 24, 16-28 Research Road
Poorka SA 5095
Return Shipping Costs
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to exchange or return your purchase. Original shipping costs are also non-refundable.
If you are receiving a refund on a faulty product, then both the cost of goods and freight will be refunded.