Bringing The Harbour To Life For Vivid 2021!
Join Sydney Princess Cruises for a Vivid Sydney cruise buffet, the largest festival of light, music and ideas in the Southern Hemisphere. Vivid attracted over 2.3 million visitors in previous years, with this year set to be bigger and better than ever!
Beat the crowds and view Vivid from the water of Sydney Harbour by booking a spot for you and your loved ones on our Vivid Sydney cruise. Sit back, relax and take in the transformed city while enjoying your complimentary drink on arrival and a buffet dinner. With seated dining, open sky decks and a fully licensed bar, you won’t miss a thing or a great photo opportunity!
Sydney Princess Cruises is praised worldwide for organising exceptional harbour experiences, packed with unforgettable activities that you will actually enjoy. Just by standing on the deck with a refreshing drink in your hand, you will enjoy the magnificent spectacle of Vivid from the harbour. You will be cruising past the spectacular Sydney Opera House Sails, the visual feast of Customs House in The Rocks and the National Maritime Museum’s enormous light display on its roof. These are just some of the amazing sights you will experience during the Vivid Sydney Harbour cruise.
Sydney Princess Cruises are one of the preferred operators that will be on display on the Harbour throughout Vivid. You are virtually guaranteed the “best” seat on the Harbour. This is a highly limited opportunity for you to take part in only a select group of vessels and be a part of the festival.
What is included in the Vivid Sydney Cruise Buffet Package
Since the first day, we strived to satisfy the needs of every single passenger who boards our vessel. We make our buffet as diverse as possible so that everyone can grab a bite of something that soothes their palate. Here’s what you get:
- One complimentary drink on arrival (Choose between beer, wine, sparkling, soft drink or juice)
- Fresh, hot buffet dinner (vegetarian and vegan dishes available)
- Fully licensed cash bar onboard
- Indoor and outdoor seating options
- Endless views and photo opportunities of the VIVID of lights festival
* Please note: There will be large numbers of people in the area so please leave yourself plenty of time to arrive. We can’t wait for latecomers.
- Times may vary on the night of your cruise due to harbour traffic.
- If you have dietary requirements, please advise in the booking notes to ensure we have allocated a meal for you. If you fail to do so you may risk not having an option available for you.
- Your cruise times include boarding and disembarking for all guests
- Cruise departs in all weather conditions.