This cutting-edge training program is built around the latest brain research related to peak performance, resilience, focus & “flow.” This program was developed in a joint collaboration between Neuroscientists at the University Southern California (USC) San Diego, The USC Centre for Mindfulness and the US Olympic Team.
Course dates: 30 October – 1 November 2020
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Goal setters who aim for excellence
- Open to members of the public, but specially designed for leaders, athletes, coaches, musicians, dancers, students, busy professionals, business owners or parents
- Greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power of “flow states”
- Respond wisely to stress
- Develop resilience
- Leverage personal strengths
Andrew is a qualified mPEAK (mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge) Coach trained at USC San Diego.
Andrew teaches this course to Doctors in Training to enhance their ability to perform in the demanding field of medical training.